Sunday, December 31, 2017


     2018 is promising to be a great year. It is the year I finally graduate college for the second time. First time was an associates degree, this time I will have my bachelors degree in business management. I am excited to be done. Not just because it is finishing with something that I have been working on for several year, but because it will free up more time to do the things that I have not had as much time for. 

     I will be hitting the sewing room more working on new creations. I hope to renew old things into new things. I want to create something completely new for me and finally I am excited to learn new things in the sewing room. 

     Sewing however is not going to be the only focus for this new year. I will be working both in front of the camera and behind the camera, though mostly behind, to bring you new photographs and break  into videos. I also am looking forward to adding more blog postings and even some traveling to 2018. 

      Yes I said traveling! As of right now I have plans to travel to the Seattle area in late March and early April. I also am looking forward to spending the 2018 holiday season back home in Minnesota! There will be other short day trips or weekenders tucked in to my schedule but those are the big trips for this year that are planned as of right now.

     I hope that you can overlook my long absences here in blogging land. I have been really busy with college, working a full time job while maintaining some sanity with my wife, kids and myself. With college out of the way that will be a huge relief and I will not feel guilty for working on some of my side projects.

     I hope that you can join me for my 2018 adventures and...

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment